Cat6 Patch Panel
ADTEK Cat6 patch panels are designed to for high speed LAN transmission rates up to 1 Gigabit and exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 component, permanent link and channel level performance specifications providing usable bandwidth beyond 250MHz and are backward compatible with lower level cabling systems. These high-density panels are available in 12 through 72 port versions and feature enhanced front and rear labeling features for easy circuit identification. Cat6 patch panels support both T568Aand T568B wiring configurations using an easy to read color-coded wiring label.
Cat6 patch panels are constructed for maximum strength and durability and feature a fully enclosed, 6-port modular design, which provides flexibility and protection of printed circuitry during termination. A newly designed RJ-45 contact configuration provides enhanced plug to jack connection integrity for superior reliability. Rear termination is made quick and easy using a 4-pair inline 110 type connector compatible with our Cat6 multi-pair impact tool to reduce installation time or an industry standard single position 110 or Krone termination tool.
Cat6 patch panel features:
· Port: 12,16,24,32,48,72 ports Available
· Terminal Block Type: Standard 110D IDC, Krone IDC & Dual IDC
· Category Rating: Category 6
· Design to mount to any standard 19" rack or cabinet
· The 110 termination on the back is color coded with 568A and 568B wiring standards for easy
· IDC contract material : phosphor bronze with tin plating over nickel .
· Sturdy Aluminum Plate around RJ 45 Jacks .
· Available with T568 A .T568 B wiring pattern and meeting the requirement of Cat6 standard .
· Accepts 22,24 26 AWG (0.64 ,0.5 and 0.4 )solid wires
· Meet or exceed the requirement of ANSI /TIA/EIA 568B.2
· Metal sheet : Corrosion resistant streets .
· Plastic :fire self extinguish high impact plastic.