Cat6 Keystone Jack
The Cat6 keystone jack produced by ADTEK are designed to provide excellent performance which exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B standard making these jacks perfect for use in today's high speed gigabit networks while remaining completely backwards compatible with all previous standards. Our Cat6 keystone jack are vailable in a variety of different colors making network identification or organization a snap. All our CAT6 keystone jacks have 568A and 568B color codes on the jacks in addition to the easy trouble free tool less termination style. Our Cat6 network keystone jacks with our Blank Wall Plates and Blank Patch Panels will meet your customs configuration needs
The Cat6 keystone module is an industry standard type of wall jack used in residential and business environments. The system consists of a modular face plate to which jacks are mounted. They are generally used as a termination point for permanent cable installations.
· Type: Cat6 snap-in keystone jack (8P8C)
· Termination: 110 style 90 degree punch down for 22-26 AWG solid wire
· T568A & T568B wiring compatible
· Housing : high temperature thermoplastic
· Contract : phosphor bronze , with 6 to 50 u "gold plate .
· Accept 22-26 AWG solid with a insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6 mm
· Easy to be terminated Low attenuation loss and high return loss .
· Available color : blank , white ,blue ,yellow ,milk white .
· High reliability and superior performance .