The Cat5e Keystone Jack produced by ADTEK are designed to provide excellent performance which exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B standard
The design of our CAT5e Keystone Jacks provide excellent performance that meets or exceeds the industry standard TIA/EIA 568-B. ADTEK Cat5e keystone jacks are designed to work with a wide variety of the ADTEK Snap-In Patch Panels and Snap-In Wall Plates.
· Type: Cat5e snap-in keystone jack (8P8C)
· Termination: 110 style 90 degree punch down for 22-26 AWG solid wire
· T568A & T568B wiring compatible
· Housing : high temperature thermoplastic
· Contract : phosphor bronze , with 6 to 50 u "gold plate .
· Accept 22-26 AWG solid with a insulation diameter of 0.4-0.6 mm
· Easy to be terminated Low attenuation loss and high return loss .
· Available color : black , white ,blue ,yellow ,milk white .